LOUVERED ROOF SYSTEMS
Louvered Roof Systems can be used to cover Outdoor Kitchens, as Carports,
Home extensions, and Lanais with the advantage of being able to open the roof to the sky or close the roof for protection from the sun and rain.
Sundance Louvered Roof
“The Next Generation Louvered Roof”
14 Louvered Roof Features
Louvered roofs have been around since 1989 with the first being invented in Australia. A few others have come on the market since but with most of the original design.
The Sundance Louvered Roof was invented from the ground up, thinking completely outside the box with these 14 new features.
1. Deepest and largest volume gutter on the market with 2 levels of LED light shelves.
2. 6”x 6” heavy-duty extruded aluminum posts which also can serve as downspouts.
3. 2”x 8” heavy-duty extruded aluminum beams for longer spans between posts.
4. 160 ° louver opening to catch more sun or adjust for shade as needed.
5. Beautiful, Designer heavy-duty extruded aluminum gutter (crown molding style).
6. Easier and quicker installation with innovative stainless steel louver spring pins.
7. Gutter screen (the only one in the industry) for keeping leaves from clogging gutters.
8. Double skin insulated Louvers which reduce the heat transfer to bottom.
9. 4 structural girders inside the tectonic arch louver and 2 vertical stabilizers outside the Louver resulting in the longest span and strongest snow load capacity in the industry!
10. Beautiful, flat, tongue-and-groove finished ceiling look when Louvers are closed.
11. Bumper/gasket to resist leaks and give quiet operation when closing Louvers.
12. Low friction ball bearings on each end of the louvers –1 st in the industry for much longer product life instead of metal to metal grinding and squeaking.
13. IP-65 (waterproof) motor for any climate with 13-second travel each way for pinpoint shade.
14. Remote controlled and/or hardwired switch motor operation, as well as an in-home wall remote (optional). A smartphone controller option is also available.
As you can see the Sundance Louvered Roof has a new, much needed, upgraded and updated modern design over all other Louvered Roof systems.