Soluna Fabric Collection
Awning Stars Provides outstanding vinyl fabric for fixed-frame structures. The Soluna (JCALFR19) 19 oz. printable weatherproof awning fabric has an orange peel texture and a low shine. This material works great for canopies, awnings, and other commercial applications where product longevity and sun protection are required. Industrial and sporting uses are also possible for Soluna Awning Fabric. Soluna has excellent resistance to mold and fungus, as well as UV additives for outstanding protection from UV rays. Sagging is prevented by the material’s dimensional stability. Additionally, Soluna satisfies the requirements of NFPA-701 and ASTM E-84 Class A for flame resistance and has practically unbreakable tensile and tear strength for long outdoor endurance.
• Extremely waterproof and easy to clean
• Aesthetically appealing orange peel embossed surface
• Specifically designed for fixed-frame awnings
• Acrylic lacquering for extended durability
• Mildew, fungus, and fade resistant
• Meets major fire-resistant standards
• Dimensionally stable to prevent sagging
• Superior tensile and tear strength
• Digital and screen printable
• 5-year warranty
• 14 popular colors to choose from
Weblon® Coast Line Plus®
From the makers of Sunbrella, Coastline Plus Awning Fabric is a high-performance PVC composite. It features a strong Polyester base fabric. The Top (outer) surface is treated with Rain Kleen® finish for color retention and prolonged fabric life. Coast Line Plus is UV, Water, and Mildew Resistant. It has superior resistance to sagging and stretching. Made in the USA and backed by a limited 5 Year Warranty.
Fire resistance meets or exceeds California State Fire Marshal, NFPA-701 TM2, and ASTM-84 Class A flame spread.